1. Proteins2. Essential Fatty Acids3. Vitamins4. Minerals5. Trace Minerals6. Carbohydrates7. Fibres8. Water
- They help to burn glucose into energy.
- They help the proteins and essential fatty acids to work together to build new muscles, skin, hair, blood, blood vessels, etc.
- They help to put calcium in the bones.
- They help to prevent colds and flu and infections.
- They help feed the nerves, so reduces stress and allows one to sleep peacefully.
- They help to reduce muscle cramps.
- They help to fight germs and viruses.
by Allan Wohrnitz (BSc)
Nutritionist / Anti-Drugs Campaigner