Anti-Asthma: Herbal Remedy for Asthma
What does Anti Asthma do?
- Aids asthma sufferers
- Assists with respiratory illnesses
- Recommended for emphysema patients
- Has antibacterial properties
- Rich in phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Anti Asthma can be used for:
Adults: 5 drops 3 times daily in 10ml of water or under the tongue.
Children: (6-12) 2 to 3 drops 3 times daily in 10ml of water or juice (may be sweetened with honey) or under the tongue.
Contra Indications: Not to be taken during pregnancy. Patients with a hypersensitivity to any of the plant species or ingredients. If inclined to experience bleeding or if liver and kidney illnesses are present.
More About Anti Asthma Herbal Remedy
Anti Asthma's Herbs Used To Treat Asthma
Pelargonium Sidoides (Umckaloabo)
Double-blind placebo-controlled studies on patients with bronchitis proved that extracts of Pelargonium Sidoides had a positive effect in treating this illness. Other similar studies have also shown that this herb's extracts as being effective in treating tonsillopharyngitis in children aged between 6-10 years. Encouraging results have also been achieved with children, particularly children who have not responded well to continued antibiotic treatment.
- Anti-bacterial: the Pelargonium Sidoides extract stops bacteria from being able to attach to cells in the mucous membranes.
- Antiviral effect: as well as preventing bacteria attaching to cells, Pelargonium Sidoides stimulates the body’s immune system in such a way that both bacteria and viruses are prevented from multiplying.
- Expectorant: the extract behaves as an expectorant, allowing the body to expel contaminated mucous and making conditions in the body less suitable for bacteria and viruses to multiply.