Anti Asthma: Herbal Remedy for Asthma
What does Anti Asthma do?
- Aids asthma sufferers
- Assists with respiratory illnesses
- Recommended for emphysema patients
- Has antibacterial properties
- Rich in phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Anti Asthma can be used for:
Adults: 5 drops 3 times daily in 10ml of water or under the tongue.
Children: (6-12) 2 to 3 drops 3 times daily in 10ml of water or juice (may be sweetened with honey) or under the tongue.
Contra Indications: Not to be taken during pregnancy. Patients with a hypersensitivity to any of the plant species or ingredients. If inclined to experience bleeding or if liver and kidney illnesses are present.
Double-blind placebo-controlled studies on patients with bronchitis proved that extracts of Pelargonium Sidoides had a positive effect in treating this illness. Other similar studies have also shown that this herb's extracts as being effective in treating tonsillopharyngitis in children aged between 6-10 years. Encouraging results have also been achieved with children, particularly children who have not responded well to continued antibiotic treatment.
- Anti-bacterial: the Pelargonium Sidoides extract stops bacteria from being able to attach to cells in the mucous membranes.
- Antiviral effect: as well as preventing bacteria attaching to cells, Pelargonium Sidoides stimulates the body’s immune system in such a way that both bacteria and viruses are prevented from multiplying.
- Expectorant: the extract behaves as an expectorant, allowing the body to expel contaminated mucous and making conditions in the body less suitable for bacteria and viruses to multiply.